WHAT IS AN UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY (UPS) SYSTEM:
Power System & Controls
SERIES CONTINUUM UPS SYSTEM, 3 YEAR WARRANTY:
Continuum Series Static UPS systems are an IGBT Rectifier / IGBT Inverter and IGBT charger/boost double conversion combined in one. They are on-line, intelligent, universal and heavy duty UPS, designed for mission critical applications. The continuous operation technology with isolated bypass provides the highest reliability against mains disturbances under the toughest conditions. All units are microprocessor controlled and equipped with RS232 communication. Continuum Series UPS systems are easy to install and service. They can be integrated into any office or industrial environment.
In addition, the Continuum 3-Phase UPS provides exceptional-grade power while reflecting a low 3% current total harmonic distortion back to the input source. Diagnosis and control of both power and UPS are done easily with the standard 4-line LCD and keypad.
All Continuum Series UPS systems contain the following as standard:
- Maximum uptime and system reliability.
- On-line, Double Conversion operation.
- Static bypass switch with isolation.
- Low noise.
- Anywhere in the World.
- This UPS is 50/60 Hz standard. One machine, one part number, one set of spares....its that easy.
- Quick and easy troubleshooting./li>
- Real time status information from the UPS via the network or telephone lin.
- Complete protection, monitoring and manageability.
- Manageable through LCD screen, RS232 software serial port, modem, and network (SNMP).
- Maximum flexibility at no extra cost.
- Can be connected anywhere in the network without the need for additional hardware.
- Approved and certified.
- Complying to the UPS UL 1778.